To be the leading Multi-Specialty Hospital for Healthcare, Training and Research in Africa.
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital is committed to providing timely, cost effective and compassionate Multi-Specialty healthcare services that are responsive to the needs and values of the clients, fostering learning and growth through Training and Research, utilization of new technologies, continuous improvement and participation in National Health Planning.
- To advance and protect the public image of the Hospital at all times.
- To be sensitive, discerning and attentive in serving our clients.
- To observe and maintain high standards at all times.
- To uphold Teamwork at all time.
- To respect and up hold the rights and integrity and dignity of our clients.
- To adhere and respect the Constitution of Kenya in the provision of specialized health services.
- To improve Customer Experience
- To expand and improve Services
- To improve Processes and Management Systems
- To maintain Effective, Dynamic and Transformational Leadership
- To promote Organizational and Work Culture
- To enhance Knowledge Management
- To create enabling Environment for Healthcare, Training, Research, Development & Innovation(RDI)
- To strengthen Human Resource Capacity
- To strengthen Strategic Partnerships and Alliances