- To Improve Customer Experiences.
- To Expand and Improve Services.
- To Improve Revenue Generation.
- To Improve Processes and Management Systems.
- To Maintain Effective, Dynamic and Transformational Leadership.
- To Promote Organizational and Work Culture,
- To Enhance Knowledge Management.
- To Create Enabling Environment for Healthcare, Training, Research, Development & Innovation (RDI).
- To Strengthen Human Resource Capacity and To Strengthen Strategic Partnerships and Alliances.
COMMITTMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR DIRECTOR, CLINICAL SERVICES
- Ensure that public services are delivered in accordance with the Constitution.
- Ensuring modernization of the public service by introduction of modern technologies and innovative service delivery systems to improve service delivery;
- Ensuring that public officers demonstrate professionalism, transparency and accountability in performing their duties and that they show courtesy, integrity and neutrality in provision of services.